The Private Client Department of Cook Taylor Woodhouse has been dealing with the new Lasting Power of Attorney regime since it started in October 2007.
If you instruct our firm to deal with your Lasting Power of Attorney you will be able to take advantage of the following benefits:-
- All our staff are specialists in their field and deal only with Powers of Attorney, Wills and Probate.
- All our staff are friendly and will explain the legal position in simple plain English.
- Our specialist staff are used to dealing with elderly and nervous people and will be patient and understanding if you are making a Power of Attorney with an elderly relative.
- We are able to make home visits if this is more convenient.
- If you have a relative who is already suffering from mental incapacity we are able to make an application for deputyship on your behalf if you are a close relative of the person concerned.
- As our clients you enjoy the benefit of full Law Society protection and professional indemnity insurance up to £2,000,000 per claim.